- Prospect for potential new clients, set up meetings with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain and client satisfaction.
- Client retention & relationship management.
- Present new services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with the technical staff and others to meet client needs.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning, and follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Proactive towards industry functions, opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in business.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate, forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team. Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Bid-process management wherein review the RFP, prepare pre-bid queries, attend pre- bid meeting, work on finalisation of experience details and the team of key personnel for the subject bid and supervise overall bid preparation and submission.
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BSc degree or BTech.
- Master’s in Business Administration.
- Minimum TEN YEARS proven track record in business sales or related market.
- Strong proficiency in MS Oﬃce and MS Projects and statistical analysis software.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Familiarity with the industry; including equipment, logistics and supply-chain management.
- Experience in Infrastructure projects is required.
- Expertise in Attending Bid Meeting, Submission of Quotations & Tender Bids.
- Experience in Techno-commercial negotiation, Liaison & Co-ordination.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.